- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited in the event. We reserve the right to take action if we find any violation.
- The organiser reserves the right to deny/ accept entrance to any participant/participants without explanation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to decide and remove any participant deemed physically incapable to be at the event thus preventing him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself or others.
- The Organiser will not be held liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, to any items during the Event.
- Participation in the event will be at the Participant’s own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages physical, mental, or otherwise due to accident, injury, death, or any circumstances, by whatever name, suffered by the Participant as a result of participation in the Event during the event or later.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for publicity purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- All participants must produce their Identity Card or Passport for verification purposes if asked.
- In order to register for the event, the participants must complete the online registration form and make payment immediately. The organiser reserves the right not to accept participants who have entered wrong, false, insufficient data or late payment. Participation fee must be paid in full during registration.
- Participants below 12 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent before participating in the Event.
- Participant’s registration will be valid only after confirmation of payment of the participation fees.
- Once registered, the registration fee cannot be refunded for any reason whatsoever. Tickets are non-transferable.
- It is strictly prohibited to transfer tickets to another participant or party.
- Successful registration of the participant(s) confirms that the registered participant(s) abides by the Rules and Regulations of the Event that takes place at the defined date, time, and venue.
- On spot entry subjected to availability cannot be guaranteed. We encourage you to register before the event.
Event Cancellation Policy
There will be no refund of the registration fees under any circumstances for example cancellation of the event due to COVID-19 lockdown or unforeseen conditions which are not under the control of the organisers.
- a) The Organiser reserves the right to prevent and escort Participants off from the Event in case of:
- b) Misbehaviour or misconduct
- c) Consumption of alcohol, smoking or use of any kind of intoxicating material.
- d) Trespassing
- e) Use of abusive language.
- Parents take full responsibility for their children and cannot leave them unattended at any given time during the event.
- Participants take full responsibility for their personal hygiene, keeping the event premises clean, and following the rules and regulations defined by the organiser during the event.
- No pets and vehicles (such as sparke-sykkel, el-sparke-sykkel) will be allowed during the event.
- Check-In starts at 12:00
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event without any prior notification or delay the commencement of the event due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/ or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual event day. The Organiser reserves the right to stop any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the event to prevent further injuries to himself/herself or others.
By participating in the Event, you hereby agree that the Organiser may store and use your information as well as any images shared for any marketing, event publicity purposes in the future. Please note that no personal information will be shared with any third parties unless you have (via other avenues) specifically agreed to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by emailing to OCF@indonord.org.
No outside Colours will be allowed for playing. Colour will be provided by the organiser.
Please do on bring outside food. Food can be purchased at Food counters at nominal charges and it's a wonderful opportunity to taste delicious Indian Cuisines. Please follow allergy instructions at the food counter. If you have special needs/food allergy you can bring your own food with prior approval from organisers.
For general inquiries pertaining to the event, please write to OCF@indonord.org